Saturday 6 April 2013

My Nephew Charlie - A Talented Dude!


My two nephews, Sam and Charlie, are really brilliant lads, funny, polite, well mannered and generally, super cool so you can imagine what a nice surprise it was when my mum brought this picture that Charlie had drawn of his Uncle David diving with sharks, home with her for me after a visit to my Auntie and Uncle's in Manchester.

Both boys love sharks, especially Sam and that is with no real pressure from me either, they just naturally like sharks and not just that, they're both United supporters as well (being from Manchester what else would they be!?) so they have the two main ingredients in place for a fulfilling and exciting life!

They were both on my mind in Fiji so I was pleased to be able to give them each a little treat when I got back home, a Bull Shark tooth and a Tiger Shark tooth, not bought in a shop, but taken from Shark Reef itself.

Thanks for the picture Charlie and I hope to see you, Sam and your mum and dad again very soon!

No comments: